Re: Virtual Meetings

Paul Wolter (pawolter@gmail.com)
Mon, 10 Aug 2020 12:22:01 -0500

From: Paul Wolter <pawolter@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 12:22:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Virtual Meetings

Hi all,

We use Google's online meeting platform called Google Meet. If you have a Gmail account you can set up and invite other emails (including non-Gmail accounts) to online conferencing through the calendar associated with Gmail. They will provide a number for people to call into the meeting (free for cell phones with unlimited calling but there may be a charge for landlines from what I can see)

By the way, non-profits can apply to Google for a free G Suite which includes a good amount of online cloud storage and other perks that a business would typically have to pay for.

Paul Wolter

Cell 414-539-2609