Re: Request for return of an item

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Wed, 2 Sep 2020 18:37:38 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Request for return of an item
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 18:37:38 -0500

The Eagle River Historical Society had a relative of a donor demand the retu rn of an item on the grounds that it was not his property to give.

We referred the relative to the TCR in which the donor affirmed he was the s ole owner. We responded that as we now had legal rights to the item the relative must p ursue the matter through civil court and that we would abide by any decision
 but that we could not return the item.

Apparently he either decided to drop the matter or the two relatives resolve d the issue between them as we have not had any response.

Karen Sailer Eagle River Historical Society

Sent from my iPhone