Re: Request for return of an item

devan gracyalny (dgracyalny@sbcglobal.net)
Thu, 3 Sep 2020 02:11:33 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 02:11:33 +0000 (UTC)
From: devan gracyalny <dgracyalny@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Request for return of an item

 Years ago I had a request to return a Babe Ruth signed ball given to the H istorical Society by an 18 year old who now is a grandfather of a boy into baseball.  I consulted with now retired Rick ? from the State Historic al Society.  He said not to return the ball or any item as it sets a d angerous precedent for other families and relatives to have items returned. Devan Gracyalny PresidentWest Allis Historical Society