RE: Request for return of an item

rljpilch (rljpilch@pctcnet.net)
Thu, 03 Sep 2020 00:52:21 -0500

Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 00:52:21 -0500
Subject: RE: Request for return of an item
From: rljpilch <rljpilch@pctcnet.net>

Yes, we had that situation happen. We explained the donation and deed process and that we are now the legal owner of the artifacts and as such we would not be relinquishing that ownership. It was resolved with that explanation. It also reinforced to us the importance of having the proper paperwork completed and filed as artifacts are being donated.Laurie Pilch, Secretary/TreasurerPrice County Historical SocietySent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com> Date: 9/1/20 12:44 PM (GMT-06:00) To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Request for return of an item Has anyone gone through a request for a return of an item?What was your experience and the outcome?  We may be dealing with this challenge and could use some insights.  Thank you, Diana SkalitzkyMarshall Area Historical Society