Can you please help us identify this wall sign?

Tim Wyss (rtwyss@gmail.com)
Fri, 4 Sep 2020 14:13:11 -0500

From: Tim Wyss <rtwyss@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 14:13:11 -0500
Subject: Can you please help us identify this wall sign?

We have a brick building on our main business street in Clear Lake with a wall sign painted on it. The attached photo shows the image. It was painted on the building so long ago that no one in our community remembers what it was intended to mean. I am hoping that someone has an idea that will direct me toward the answer.

In addition to the round white circle, it appears that the inner circle might have been painted a greenish color that has almost completely disappeared.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim Wyss Clear Lake Historical Museum Clear Lake, WI
Building wall sign.jpg