Wallpaper help

annekasz@centurytel.net
Thu, 8 Oct 2020 21:41:49 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 21:41:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: annekasz@centurytel.net
Subject: Wallpaper help

Greetings I am looking for contact information for a person or company that can undertake installing wallpaper in a historic home built around 1870. The home is in rural Green Lake County and is on the state and national register of historic places. I have sourced appropriate wallpaper but need someone to install it. One room needs wall fill and ceiling paper. There is also a hallway with ceiling, border, wall fill, and a frieze paper to install, as was traditional at the time. Any suggestions are welcome. The register listing number is 98000878, the McClelland-Kasuboski House. Thanks.

--
Anne M. Kasuboski