Re: High School Yearbooks

Zachary F. Dickhut (zacdickhut@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Oct 2020 12:08:29 -0500

From: "Zachary F. Dickhut" <zacdickhut@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: High School Yearbooks
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 12:08:29 -0500

Steve—

We had amassed quite a collection of Waupun High School yearbooks ourselves.
 We retained two sets, one for guest reference and one for the archives.

Further, we connected with the high school library and our public library, t o ensure that each institution had as complete a set as possible.

We have our extras for sale at $15, as alumni seek them out every so often.

A word of caution— many of our earlier yearbooks have little handwri tten anecdotes. Those yearbooks we archive separate from the set, listing it
 as the personal yearbook of the owner.

Zac Archivist, Waupun Historical Society

> On Oct 28, 2020, at 11:16 AM, Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com> w
rote:

> Good Morning,
>
> At the Mondovi Area Historical Society we have multiple copies of each edi
tion our high school yearbook, The Mirror. and we are discussing downsizing t he collection. Does anyone have any recommendations on how many copies to r etain. Also,what would be a good way to dispose of them We do have them di gitized up to 2014 on CD's. Finally, what is a good way to politely communi cate to people that we don't need anymore copies.