High School Yearbooks

Mondovi History (mondovihistory@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:57:32 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:57:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: High School Yearbooks

Good Morning, At the Mondovi Area Historical Society we have multiple copies of each edit ion our high school yearbook, The Mirror. and we are discussing downsizing the collection.  Does anyone have any recommendations on how many copi es to retain.  Also,what would be a good way to dispose of them  We do have them digitized up to 2014 on CD's.  Finally, what is a good
 way to politely communicate to people that we don't need anymore copies. Thanks Steve MikelsonMondovi Area Historical Society