Re: Winegar

Trading Post (tradingpostint@gmail.com)
Fri, 4 Dec 2020 12:12:56 -0600

From: Trading Post <tradingpostint@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 12:12:56 -0600
Subject: Re: Winegar

Hi Gavin—there is, I think, a very active historical society, the Pr esque Isle Historical society,which is gathering all things Winegar. Winegar
 is the older name for Presque Isle, Wisconsin. I have asked Chris Tews, the
 chairman of our NorthernWaters Historical Society, to contact you with the P resque Isle address if she has it. I’m sure someone will get back to you. Thanks for the info. Barb Nehring NorthernWaters Historical Society Land O’Lakes NorthernWaters Historical Society

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 3, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Gavin Schmitt <gavins@kaukauna-wi.org> wrote:
>
> Hello fellow history folks,
>
> I've been going through donations and making the hard call on what to keep
 and what to pass on. One item in particular does not belong here.

> I have a scrapbook with dozens of photos of Winegar (Presque Isle). I don'
t know the dates, but based on the automobiles, I would guess maybe 1915-192 0?

> Vilas County is nowhere near here... so if anyone on this list wants these
 photos, let me know. I hope they can live on another day.