Re: heating historic buildings

Erik Flesch (museumdirector@platteville.org)
Fri, 11 Dec 2020 03:05:24 +0000

From: Erik Flesch <museumdirector@platteville.org>
Subject: Re: heating historic buildings
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 03:05:24 +0000

Hi, Jarod.

We recommend keeping a thermostat set at 50 degrees, which is enough to accommodate swings while keeping artifacts above freezing. A Modine-type heater might be better than nothing.

Best wishes, Erik

Erik Flesch Museum Director The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums | City of Platteville 405 East Main Street<x-apple-data-detectors://1>/P.O. Box 780 | Platteville, WI 53818<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
(608) 348-3301<tel:(608)%20348-3301> museumdirector@platteville.org<mailto:museumdirector@platteville.org> | mining.jamison.museum
[signature-logo-leftalign]

Sent from my iPhone