Re: heating historic buildings

Olive Gross (gross622@gmail.com)
Fri, 11 Dec 2020 14:31:50 -0600

Subject: Re: heating historic buildings
From: Olive Gross <gross622@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 14:31:50 -0600

We have a 2-story former town hall building built in 1902 as our museum. Our budget does not allow us to heat in the winter or air condition in the summer. We do run dehumidifiers in the summer. So far we have seen no adverse reactions to any artifacts or to the building.

Olive Gross

Bark River Woods Historical Society (BRWHS)

Hebron,  WI