Re: Depot rehab projects

Jeremy Ebersole (jebersole@milwaukeepreservation.org)
Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:52:39 -0600

From: Jeremy Ebersole <jebersole@milwaukeepreservation.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:52:39 -0600
Subject: Re: Depot rehab projects

West Bend's depot was restored as the offices for the Ozaukee Washington Land Trust in 2010: https://owlt.org/about-us/the-depot

*Jeremy T. Ebersole *(he/him/his)
*Executive Director* Milwaukee Preservation Alliance 1100 S. 5th Street, Suite 319, Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414) 220-0530 * milwaukeepreservationalliance.org Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/MilwaukeePreservation/> * Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/milwaukeepreservationalliance/> * Twitter
<https://twitter.com/milw_prsrvation>