Re: Depot rehab projects

onthelake2@tds.net
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 12:39:35 -0500 (EST)

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 12:39:35 -0500 (EST)
From: "onthelake2@tds.net" <onthelake2@tds.net>
Subject: Re: Depot rehab projects

Paul, Just out of curiosity, what are you planning to do with all this informatio n?? Would be nice to have a list of the depots with current situations, perhaps
 sorted by types of use (i.e. museum, Chamber office, commercial office, et c.) and condition (restored, in restoration process, not restored). Greg
----- Original Message ----- From: Dan Richardson <rich3004@yahoo.com> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 18:36:12 -0500 (EST) Subject: Re: Depot rehab projects

You might check with Carol Cartwright, President of Whitewater Historical S ociety. They did an amazing restoration now used as the Society’s h eadquarters and museum. See the web site.Dan Richardson

Sent from my iPad On Dec 22, 2020, at 4:01 PM, SCHS Curator <curator@saukcountyhistory.org> w rote:

Thank you to everyone who provided information on restored or reused depot buildings across the state! I have lots to look into now as the winter mon ths roll on. Sincerely,Paul Wolter On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 9:16 AM Paul Wolter <pawolter@gmail.com> wrote: Hi all, Does anyone know of any train depot rehab projects? If so, can you tell me
 where, approximately when, current use and owner? (or as much as you can) Their websitThanks,Paul Wolter Cell 414-539-2609

--
Paul Wolter Executive DirectorSauk County Historical Society(608) 356-1001