Re: hand-made mannequins available

Jan Jenson (jkjenson01@yahoo.com)
Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:20:54 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:20:54 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jan Jenson <jkjenson01@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: hand-made mannequins available

Hello Jarrod. Our Gordon-Wascott Historical Society would LOVE these awesome mannequins i f they are still available! If we could just have one, we'd select the man.
 He would fit perfectly into our newly reorganized 1911 Soo Line Railroad D epot in Gordon. Please let me know. And thanks for your consideration. Jan Jenson, PresidentGordon-Wascott Historical Society Jan K Jenson jkjenson01@yahoo.com http://www.novelsbyjanetkay.com