Re: hand-made mannequins available

Brian Bigler (usemeum@mhtc.net)
Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:16:59 -0600

Subject: Re: hand-made mannequins available
From: Brian Bigler <usemeum@mhtc.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:16:59 -0600

For a Wisconsin source the Amish do this work.  There is a large group of Amish in the Cashton, Wisconsin vicinity That have shops specializing in trades such as windmill repair, cabinet makers, buggy and wheel makers , a great sawmill which is a source for large milled beams and pine planks and so on

Brian J. Bigler - Museum Consultant - Mount Horeb