Re: History of Wisconsin AND things that may belong to you.

Renee Tantala (historylynx@gmail.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:00:10 -0600

From: Renee Tantala <historylynx@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:00:10 -0600
Subject: Re: History of Wisconsin AND things that may belong to you.

Connor Baneck would be interested in Helenville items (especially0 as well as any Johnson Creek ones that pertain to the Town of Farmington. He's on the board of the Concord Historical Society and deep into genealogy and the history of Jefferson County. His email: 57chevys101@gmail.com I'm also forwarding this email to him.