RE: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?

eraether@wi.rr.com
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:25:27 -0500

From: <eraether@wi.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:25:27 -0500

At the Lebanon Historical Society we offer the following annual dues-$15-Individual, $5-18-years and under, $10-Individual Senior,
$20-Couple/Family, $15-Senior Couple, $150-Individual Lifetime,
$250-Couple Lifetime.

Regards, Ed Raether, President

-----Original Message----- From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of Daniel Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 1:26 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?

Our County Museum has basic yearly individual dues of $15 or individual sustaining for $25. The extra $10 is considered an extra donation.

I and others were not familiar with the term or usage and have suggested discontinuing 'sustaining' memberships.

How prevalent is the term used "in the business"? Does your group use it?

Thank you ahead for any responses.

Dan Nickolie

Marquette County Historical Society