Re: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 2021 20:30:48 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 20:30:48 -0500

We offer seven membership levels: Basic at $20,$30 and $50 (business)

History Lovers $200,$250,$500 and $1,000 with different benefits attached to
 the levels.

Karen Sailer Eagle River Historical Society.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 25, 2021, at 8:13 PM, Daniel <nickolie.daniel@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Our County Museum has basic yearly individual dues of $15 or indi
vidual sustaining for $25. The extra $10 is considered an extra donation.

> I and others were not familiar with the term or usage and have suggested d
iscontinuing 'sustaining' memberships.