Re: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?

mcriemer@frontiernet.net
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 12:08:55 -0500

From: mcriemer@frontiernet.net
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 12:08:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?

A question I have been asked is, “ do we receive anything to encoura ge a higher level?” Since we are a small Community and only ask don ations to visit our Museum we can’t offer free admission. Does anyo ne have offers or special wording for the different levels?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 26, 2021, at 12:55 PM, Olive Gross <gross622@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We have the following membership levels:
>
> Individual-10; Family - 15; Business - 25; Supporting - 50; Contributing -
 75; Historian-100

> Olive Gross, Bark River Woods Historical Society
>

>> On 3/20/2021 1:26 PM, Daniel wrote:
>> Our County Museum has basic yearly individual dues of $15 or individual s
ustaining for $25. The extra $10 is considered an extra donation.

>> I and others were not familiar with the term or usage and have suggested d
iscontinuing 'sustaining' memberships.