Display Cases - Urgent

Zachary F. Dickhut (zacdickhut@yahoo.com)
Fri, 7 May 2021 10:53:44 -0500

From: "Zachary F. Dickhut" <zacdickhut@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 10:53:44 -0500
Subject: Display Cases - Urgent

Hello All,

A business in Waupun is liquidating their display cases after a great 38 yea rs in business. We visited to archive some business items in our collection,
 and they asked if we needed any of the cases. We didn’t—but
 you all might.

18 display cases 1 checkout counter 2 display stands (matching the counter)

All are in decent shape. One antique case needs a new glass top, and a few o thers might need some repair. The lights work in most.

THE CLOSING DATE IS MAY 14th

Please contact Cheryl Kain at (920) 821-6167 for an appointment. No reasonab le offer will be refused. Visitors must be able transport and provide their o wn lifters. The photos attached are the only ones I am able to provide.

Thank you,

Zac Dickhut President, Waupun Historical Society
image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image10.jpeg image11.jpeg image12.jpeg image13.jpeg