New Berlin Historical Society Open House

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:56:06 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:56:06 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Open House

Join us for Father's Day at the Historical Park, 19765 W. National Ave., New Berlin on Sunday, June 20th, 1-4pm. Bring Dad and Grandpa for a free root beer float. Visit pioneer buildings including homes, a schoolhouse, cooper shop and church as you stroll the grounds and learn our history. Stop in at our Museum Gift Shop.Be sure to watch for the adorable miniature horses and kids can catch a ride on the barrel train. Admission is free. Lunch, homemade desserts and drinks will be available. Check us on Facebook: New Berlin, WI Historical Society