Free File Cabinet

Dustin Heckman (heckman@bongcenter.org)
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:24:25 -0500

From: Dustin Heckman <heckman@bongcenter.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:24:25 -0500
Subject: Free File Cabinet

The Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center has a well loved file cabinet in need of a new home. It is free to anyone that can pick it up in Superior. Dimensions are 64" tall by 36" wide by 19" deep. It is not on wheels so you'd need a dolly to move it after leaving the Bong Center. Photos are below.

If interested, please let me know. We'd like to have this gone before the 4th of July.

[image: 20210621_094700.jpg]

[image: 20210621_094712.jpg] Dustin Heckman Executive Director Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center 305 Harbor View Pkwy. Superior, WI 54880
(715) 392-7151 https://www.bongcenter.org/ Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/BongVetsCenter/> Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/BongVetsCenter> Follow us on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/bongveteranscenter/>
20210621_094700.jpg 20210621_094712.jpg