Press Release - Ice Cream Social

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:12:43 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:12:43 -0500
Subject: Press Release - Ice Cream Social

The New Berlin Historical Society is sponsoring an Ice Cream Social at their Open House on Sunday, July 11th from 1-4pm. Location is the Historical Park, 19765 W National Ave. Work up an appetite by visiting the 1800s homes, school house, church and log home and learn how our pioneer settlers lived, worked and prayed. The kids will love helping to make homemade ice cream and then take a ride on our barrel train through the Weston Antique Apple Orchard. Keep an eye open for our adorable miniature horses. When you are ready to eat there will be lunch, drinks and homemade desserts available. Pick up a free dish of ice cream for the littlest ones.

newberlinhistoricalsociety.org