PT Position in Waukesha - Curator of Exhibits

Bonnie Byrd (bbyrd@wchsm.org)
Mon, 11 Oct 2021 21:52:23 +0000

From: "Bonnie  Byrd" <bbyrd@wchsm.org>
Subject: PT Position in Waukesha - Curator of Exhibits
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 21:52:23 +0000

Hello all -

Wanted to share that we have an opening for a Part Time Curator of Exhibits
, projected start Jan 2022.

Full listing on our website (pdf available for download as well) https://ww w.waukeshacountymuseum.org/about/careers
[https://www.waukeshacountymuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/blue-on-wh ite.-1-300x268.jpg1zB]<https://www.waukeshacountymuseum.org/about/careers> Employment | Waukesha County Historical Society & Museum<https://www.waukes hacountymuseum.org/about/careers> The Waukesha County Historical Society & Museum fosters an exploration of t he American experience through the stories of Waukesha County. The Educatio n Coordinator has a direct impact on our mission by providing educational o pportunities to our school age and adult patrons. www.waukeshacountymuseum.org

Best,

Bonnie Byrd

she, her/s (what is this<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>?)

Executive Director, WCHSM