Re: looking for a 1960s era TV

B Schneider (wyward@yahoo.com)
Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:12:56 -0500

From: B Schneider <wyward@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: looking for a 1960s era TV
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:12:56 -0500

Hi, check some of the resale or St. Vincent type stores.

B Schneider Appleton HS

> On Sep 13, 2021, at 9:34 AM, Jarrod Roll <mclhr@centurytel.net> wrote:
>

> Hello everyone.
>
> Our museum is looking to borrow (or purchase if necessary) a television se
t manufactured in the 1960s. It would be better if it DOESN’T work b ecause we will remove the insides to install a monitor/TV so that we can pla y video through it. If borrowing, we would need the TV from mid October 202 1 through mid January 2022.