Re: Rural School Census Records

Mikki Maddox (mmaddox@necedahschools.org)
Tue, 2 Nov 2021 10:33:50 -0500

From: Mikki Maddox <mmaddox@necedahschools.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 10:33:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Rural School Census Records

I used the archives at the Wisconsin Historical Society's area research centers. For Necedah, ours is at UWSP. They have school district documents and other governmental data.

I also have just read a bunch of the local historical newspapers and taken pieces out and recorded it as I find it.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 9:37 AM Karen <krbaumga@pctcnet.net> wrote:

> I found rural school census records at the Price County Clerk’s
office.
> They are in storage now as they are not used for people seeking proof of
> birth date for social security as they were in the 1950s – 1970s.
 I scanned

--
Mikki Maddox
Social Studies/English Teacher

*“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. *

Margaret Mead