Re: Rural School Census Records

mcriemer@frontiernet.net
Tue, 2 Nov 2021 12:22:13 -0500

From: mcriemer@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: Rural School Census Records
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 12:22:13 -0500

I believe our old rural school records were sent to the University Wisconsin
 Green Bay.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 1, 2021, at 9:37 AM, Karen <krbaumga@pctcnet.net> wrote:
>

> I found rural school census records at the Price County Clerk’s o
ffice. They are in storage now as they are not used for people seeking proof
 of birth date for social security as they were in the 1950s – 1970s
. I scanned years from 1913-1924. They are not on the web and now I’ m wondering what to do with the files. The Price County Genealogy website ha s been archived, no more will be added.

> Karen Peterson Baumgartner

ey available on ancestry or where on the web? I am researching small country
 schools in the Franklin Township of Sauk County.