Re: Ice storm of 2-22-1922

Deeplake1@centurytel.net (deeplake1@centurytel.net)
Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:06:55 -0600

From: "Deeplake1@centurytel.net" <deeplake1@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Ice storm of 2-22-1922
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:06:55 -0600

Sounds like an interesting presentation! I don’t think we have any i nfo. Connie Schield. Stone Lake Area Historical Society.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 4, 2022, at 3:54 PM, Paul Wolter <pawolter@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> HI all,
>
> I am getting a presentation together on the great ice storm of February 22
, 1922. (or more accurately Feb 21 - 23) We have some pictures of the damage
 here in Sauk County but I am wondering what other societies have in their h oldings and if they would be willing to share. The storm was statewide altho ugh southeastern Wisconsin was reportedly spared. Elsewhere from 1 to 4 inch es of ice accumulated during the storm and northern Wisconsin received heavy
 snow. I am happy to share research and our pictures.