fund raising

James Cermak (jameseff41@gmail.com)
Wed, 16 Feb 2022 17:26:56 -0600

From: James Cermak <jameseff41@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 17:26:56 -0600
Subject: fund raising

The Butternut Area Historical Society needs to do major repairs on the basement and crawl space beneath the house that is our museum. It could cost $15k. What sources are available for grants and other fundraising systems for Not For Profits like ours? As a retired teacher I am tasked to prepare a list of resources and create other homework for our board of directors. Thank you.

--
*Jim Cermak*
*Arts Referral Service*