Re: Connect with educators in Wisconsin

David Drake (dhbdrake@gmail.com)
Mon, 7 Mar 2022 19:37:47 -0600

From: David Drake <dhbdrake@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 19:37:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Connect with educators in Wisconsin

I won't be able to make this event, but I wanted to flag the fact that my musical history of our state,* "Wiscon-Sing"* is now available on video at no cost to teachers and students *anytime* on Youtube at:
*https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-6wirnRn7gWbiDFOQdQysZs-laWdQWeN
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-6wirnRn7gWbiDFOQdQysZs-laWdQWeN
>*

I did this program for your group at Chula Vista in 2017.

The songs can be viewed individually as "chapters" OR the video played uninterrupted as a full program by clicking "Wiscon-Sing LIVE"
(which is not a great take, but it was recorded last summer, so it's the current PowerPoint version)

This program has toured Wisconsin for almost 40 years to a couple thousand schools (and I'm still doing it) but given the available technology, I wanted to make the program available to any teacher of Wisconsin History anywhere in the state.

*David HB Drake* Creative Director, Organic Arts Ltd.

   - For calendar, programs, and information on David visit:
   www.davidhbdrake.com

   - For YouTube videos go to www.youtube.com /*Search "David HB Drake
   videos"*

- For more Organic Arts master performing artists visit:
   www.performingartsmilwaukee.com

"One can be both entertained and educated and not know the difference"
-Mark Twain-

*