Re: Having a plaque made for an historical downtown building, any legal restrictions from the State of WI ? Building located in an historical designated area.

Maureen Giese (renie.giese@gmail.com)
Tue, 14 Jun 2022 10:16:58 -0500

From: Maureen Giese <renie.giese@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 10:16:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Having a plaque made for an historical downtown building, any legal restrictions from the State of WI ? Building located in an historical designated area.

This is great, thank you! Many thanks for the key information re: Guidelines, Erie Landmark Co., and...."Berlin's Tribute to the 1st Nation Peoples of This Area" ....the more I learn about the past the more I find there is still m o r e stories, data and evidence to those early people that formed what and where we are today.

Many thanks....Maureen