RE: Bell Identification

Info (Info@polkcountymuseum.org)
Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:20:26 +0000

From: Info <Info@polkcountymuseum.org>
Subject: RE: Bell Identification
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:20:26 +0000

Can I put it on our FB page? People love to help from the comfort of their couch. 😊

Shaila Johnson Polk County Museum

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu <localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of Taylor County Historical Society Sent: Friday, June 17, 2022 11:03 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Bell Identification

Hello Everyone:

We had someone come in with a bell and they wanted to know what it was used for. See attached pictures.

It is identified on the bell as being made by the Weir Machinery and Foundry.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Sara Nuernberger President Taylor County Historical Society Medford, WI