Re: Bell Identification

Anna Krause (collagedesignstudio@gmail.com)
Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:42:09 -0500

From: Anna Krause <collagedesignstudio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bell Identification
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:42:09 -0500

Hello,

You may want to contact the Bevin Bell Co. founded in 1832. They may not have produced bells like this but because of their history/experience they may be able to assist in identification of use, or point you in the right direction. https://bevinbells.com <https://bevinbells.com/>

Anna M. Krause Collage Design Studio PO Box 224, North Freedom, WI 53951 608/522-3360 collagedesignstudio@gmail.com <mailto:collagedesignstudio@gmail.com> Follow Through, Trust I humbly work on patience and clarity