RE: Wool carpet replacement

Rita Frakes (rita42@centurytel.net)
Mon, 27 Jun 2022 10:45:53 -0500

From: "Rita Frakes" <rita42@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: Wool carpet replacement
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 10:45:53 -0500

You might check with Villa Louis in Prairie du Chien. That house may have had stair runner and area carpets replaced with custom products.

Rita Frakes, Curator

Mazomanie Historical Society

www.mazomaniehistory.org <http://www.mazomaniehistory.org/> .

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Paul Wolter Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 1:51 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Wool carpet replacement

Hi all,

Has anyone had any custom wool carpets made for restoration work? We have some 117 year old wool carpet runners that need to be replaced. We would like to see about getting the design replicated but we may only be able to afford something that is period correct.

Thanks for any vendor names, advice, and experiences.

Paul Wolter

Cell 414-539-2609