Oct update

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Fri, 23 Sep 2022 10:43:09 -0500

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 10:43:09 -0500
Subject: Oct update

Hello again,

We have added quite a few new addresses to our monthly update so I will restate the obvious. Please visit our website, www.historicalfirstimpressions.com and our Facebook page of the same name. We also have a YouTube channel Historical First Impressions where you can see short clips of all our programs. Please subscribe and hit the “ Like” button.

October always brings out Goode Rebeka and she makes four appearances this month. She is followed closely by Katharine Wright with three appearances. One of which will be at the North Carolina Lions VIP fishing tournament for visually impaired individuals. This event is held in the Outer Banks of North Carolina just a few miles from Kitty Hawk. I am extremely proud to be making this trip and performing at this event.

I would love to see some of you at my programs this coming month.

Jessica Michael E. Michna, manager First Impressions www.historicalfirstimpressions.com 262-758-2131