RE: Available item for transfer

Rita Frakes (rita42@centurytel.net)
Wed, 5 Oct 2022 10:48:21 -0500

From: "Rita Frakes" <rita42@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: Available item for transfer
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 10:48:21 -0500

It appears that there is information on it that might reveal what company made it. Was it made for a business, organization? That may be part of the information on the head section? Is that readable?

RAHF

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Dane County Historical Society Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2022 1:56 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu; lkhavlverson03@gmail.com Subject: Available item for transfer

Hello, Local History Listserve - I have an item available for a local historical society to accept (see attached photo).

It was recently donated to us, but I don't know much about what it is or where it came from originally.

We do have a Deed of Gift, so we can transfer ownership if we find a suitable candidate.

Best, Rick Bernstein

Administrator

Dane County Historical Society

Lussier Family Heritage Center

3101 Lake Farm Road

Madison, WI 53711

ph: 608-224-3605

Support the Dane County Historical Society by shopping at Amazon Smile

 <https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1143187> https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1143187