Re: Available item for transfer

Gavin Schmitt (gavins@kaukauna-wi.org)
Wed, 5 Oct 2022 22:00:59 +0000

From: Gavin Schmitt <gavins@kaukauna-wi.org>
Subject: Re: Available item for transfer
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 22:00:59 +0000

I'm unable to read what's on the item. If we (the listserv) could better identify the object, I think its home would be found. 🙂

Gavin Schmitt Local Historian KAUKAUNA PUBLIC LI​BRARY 920.766.6340, ext. 2 gavins@kaukauna-wi.org www.kaukaunalibrary.org<http://www.kaukaunalibrary.org/>
(he/him/his)
________________________________ From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu <localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> on behalf of Dane County Historical Society <danecountyhistory@gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2022 1:56 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu>; lkhavlverson03@gmail.com <lkhavlverson03@gmail.com> Subject: Available item for transfer

Hello, Local History Listserve - I have an item available for a local historical society to accept (see attached photo).

It was recently donated to us, but I don't know much about what it is or where it came from originally.

We do have a Deed of Gift, so we can transfer ownership if we find a suitable candidate.

Best, Rick Bernstein Administrator

Dane County Historical Society Lussier Family Heritage Center 3101 Lake Farm Road Madison, WI 53711 ph: 608-224-3605

Support the Dane County Historical Society by shopping at Amazon Smile https://link.edgepilot.com/s/8405a1ef/QeydelIaFkG8MoRy4o7vjg?u=https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1143187