Re: Exhibit cases/furniture needed

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Tue, 11 Oct 2022 16:25:11 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 16:25:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Exhibit cases/furniture needed

Danielle,

Here are the photos of the cases I mentioned this morning. There are five, all alike. They are 38" H, 20" D and either (2) 38" or (3) 60" L One of the 60" cases has a cracked front glass, and several have no glass in one end. I believe this is because
 they were placed end to end at one time. Free to a good home!

Best, Karen Sailer

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 8:13 AM danielle driftlesspathways.com < danielle@driftlesspathways.com> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> The Walworth County Historical Society has recently renovated their new
> headquarters, a 1930s Art Deco building in downtown Elkhorn, the former
> City Hall (listed on the National Register of Historic Places). They have
> beautiful brand new exhibit galleries and are looking for used exhibit
> cases, pedestals, and other exhibit furniture. If your organization has or
> knows of any available, please contact me via email or at the phone number
> below.
>
> Thank you!
> Danielle Benden, Owner
> Driftless Pathways, LLC