New Berlin Historical Society Annual Meeting with a Speaker

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:11:32 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 13:11:32 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Annual Meeting with a Speaker

Our Society's last event of 2022 will be our Annual Meeting which will be held at the New Berlin Public Library on Monday, Nov. 14th starting at 6:30pm. Following the brief meeting we will be welcoming Jessica Michna who will give her presentation on Katherine Wright, the sister of Orville and Wilbur Wright. She did not make the history books, but apparently had quite a bit of involvement in the work that her two brothers were doing on controlled flight . Many of you may be familiar with Jessica. Her first person presentations are always very professional and entertaining. The program is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.

Please join us!

Sue Hemmen Secretary