Nov update

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:34:50 -0500

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:34:50 -0500
Subject: Nov update

Hello again,

Again I will start with a request. Please visit our website, www.historicalfirstimpressions.com and our Facebook page of the same name. We also have a YouTube channel Historical First Impressions where you can see short clips of all our programs. Please subscribe and hit the “ Like” button.

Where I live, the leaves have changed color an a lot of them are on the ground now. That means November is just around the corner. It's a pretty busy month for my ladies. Most of my programs in November are in Wisconsin with one in Illinois and a quick trip to Pennsylvania to perform for a Lions convention. Most all of them are open to the public or will accept guests. If in doubt, please ask for the contact info. I would love to see some of you at my programs this coming month.

As a special favor to my followers I am including the unlisted YouTube link to my Mary Todd Lincoln program recorded in early October. These programs are done with a limited live audience but are filmed for the residence population to view. Please view the show, hit the like button and subscribe to my channel.

https://youtu.be/aGwU8jJ64No

Until next month.

Jessica Michael E. Michna, manager First Impressions www.historicalfirstimpressions.com 262-758-2131