Re: Log Cabin Repair

Peter Schumacher (plschu@sbcglobal.net)
Sat, 26 Nov 2022 16:21:27 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 16:21:27 +0000 (UTC)
From: Peter Schumacher <plschu@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Log Cabin Repair

Thanks for passing this on. Pete Schumacher

    On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 12:53:35 PM CST, Peggy <pament@wi.rr.co m> wrote:

 ï»¿Hi Peter I’m from the New Berlin Historical  so ciety. We had Matt Schultz do our log house. We had a wall falling away wit h rotted logs and bad chinking. His phone number is 920-242-2716 he would b e interested in looking at your project.The city of New Berlin contracted h im.Good luckPeggy

Sent from my iPhone