Log Cabin Repair

Peter Schumacher (plschu@sbcglobal.net)
Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:32:01 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:32:01 +0000 (UTC)
From: Peter Schumacher <plschu@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Log Cabin Repair

We have an 1844 log cabin with a few rotting logs requiring replacement alo ng with chinking repair.   One of our members was able to do the work in the past but he has retired from that kind of work. We are looking for a carpenter/contractor who is experienced and willing to
 take on this kind of project. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are located in SE Wisconsin. Pete SchumacherOak Creek Historical Society