Re: gift shop best sellers for you

Ami Eckard-Lee (ami@kelchmuseum.org)
Mon, 23 Jan 2023 16:33:05 -0600

From: Ami Eckard-Lee <ami@kelchmuseum.org>
Subject: Re: gift shop best sellers for you
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 16:33:05 -0600

Hello Jarrod,

I run a nonprofit aviation museum. We consistently sell out of large foam gliders for kids in our gift shop! They’re relatively cheap to supply and make great gifts, so they’re ideal for us. They’re also easy to brand with stickers or decals if you like doing that.

The ones we buy are similar to this
<https://www.amazon.com/Airplane-Throwing-Gliders-Aircraft-Birthday/dp/B07 Y1257KV/ref=sr_1_2_sspa>. There are also light-up LED versions that have been popular.

Good luck!

Ami Eckard-Lee Creative Director ami@kelchmuseum.org 608-352-4595

www.kelchmuseum.org

> On Jan 19, 2023, at 12:37 PM, museum <museum@vernoncountyhistory.org>
wrote:

> Hi Jarrod,
> We don't sell too many toys; we got a supply of them about 15 years
ago and still have some left. I did notice that we are out of Jacob's Ladders. We also have some remaining crochet sets, one sewing card and lots of little wooden tops.
> Carol
>
> On 1/19/2023 10:28 AM, Jarrod Roll wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> We are reconsidering what we sell in our (very small) gift shop.
Would you mind sharing what your bestselling toys are? Ours would be
“Jacobs Ladder.” We’re looking for other good-selling toys to sell which seem appropriate for a history museum gift shop.