RE: Loom looking for a good home

nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Fri, 03 Feb 2023 21:14:54 +0000

From: nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Subject: RE: Loom looking for a good home
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 21:14:54 +0000

Is the loom available for sale if it does not go to a historical socie ty? Nancy G

        -----------------------------------------From: "Je nny Barry" To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Cc: Sent: Friday
 February 3 2023 9:01:09AM Subject: Loom looking for a good home

 Hello-
 I represent a small historical society in northeastern Illin ois.
   We are considering deaccessioning this loom due to a lack of
 space and no plans to display it, but before doing so, we're hoping t o find a good home for it. So far no one in our immediate area has exp ressed interest.
  Our records indicate it was built about 1920.

  Please contact barryjk25@gmail.com if you are interested or for mo re information.
  Jenny Barry Libertyville Historical Society