Re: gift shop best sellers for you

B Schneider (wyward@yahoo.com)
Tue, 24 Jan 2023 21:43:07 -0600

From: B Schneider <wyward@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: gift shop best sellers for you
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 21:43:07 -0600

I had some coffee mugs made with different historical pics of our town. Walg reens emails coupons for photo items and the whole deal can be made on their
 website.

B Schneider

> On Jan 24, 2023, at 6:03 PM, russhanson <russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net> w
rote:

> ο»ΏOn 2023-01-19 10:28, Jarrod Roll wrote:
>> Hello.
>> We are reconsidering what we sell in our (very small) gift shop.
>> Would you mind sharing what your bestselling _toys_ are? Ours would
>> be "Jacobs Ladder." We're looking for other good-selling toys to sell
>> which seem appropriate for a history museum gift shop.
>> Thank you,
>> Jarrod
>> Jarrod Roll
>> Director
>> Monroe County Local History Room & Museum
>> 200 West Main St.
>> Sparta, WI 54656
>> 608-269-8680
>> www.MonroeCountyHistory.org [1]
>> Facebook: www.Facebook.com/MCLHR [2]
>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] http://www.monroecountyhistory.org/
>> [2] http://www.facebook.com/MCLHR
>
> Get one of your voluteers to cut out a few of these. They are cheap, eas
y and mostly profit at $5 each with the kids being given some markers to mak e their own faces and decorations
> It is a copy of great grandms's that we played with as children in the 195
0s . Likely at least a 100 year old toy idea. Can rubbers are rare, so you c an substitute a plastic bracelet or something for the ring.