Dane County Historical Society - Annual Meeting

Dane County Historical Society (danecountyhistory@gmail.com)
Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:44:48 -0500

From: Dane County Historical Society <danecountyhistory@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:44:48 -0500
Subject: Dane County Historical Society - Annual Meeting

2023 Annual Meeting

Dane County Historical Society

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Seven Acres Dairy Company

Paoli, WI

The Dane County Historical Society will hold its 2023 Annual Meeting on Sunday, June 4, at the newly-opened Seven Acres Dairy Company in Paoli.

Lunch will start at Noon, and the *Program* will begin at approximately 1:30 pm.

*Contact *Contact Danecountyhistory@gmail for more info.*

*Our guest speaker will be Craig Deller. Craig is an internationally-recognized conservator who recently returned from the caves and cliff shelters in the Pang Mapha District of the Mae Hong Son Province of SW Thailand. He will be consulting on conserving many 2,000-year-old teak log burial caskets.*

*DCHS will also retain Craig to conserve the 20 Civil War Memorial Plaques that DCHS recently acquired. *

*More about that at the annual meeting will also be shared. *

*MENU*

*Fixed Price Luncheon *

*Noon - June 4, 2023*

*$33*

*Beverages*

*Water, Drip Coffee, Fountain Soda*

*Mains*

*Buffet Spread with ½ Sandwiches & Homemade Soup to include:*

*Roast Beef Sandwiches- cold roast beef, landmark cheese, horseradish mayonnaise, knight farm lettuce, tomato.*

*Grilled Cheese - Depplers baby Swiss, piccalilli mustard relish, house-made white bread*

*Tomato Soup or Soup of the Day*

*Side Dishes*

*Pasta Salad & The Perfect Salad with Knight Farm Greens, Puffed Wild Rice, and Honey Vinaigrette*

*Seven Acre Signature Dessert Selections*

*Homemade Cookies & ½ Apple Pie*

*2023 Dane County Historical Society Annual Meeting*

* Registration Form*

*Send to: Dane County Historical Society*

* 3101 Lake Farm Park*

* Madison, WI 53716*

* Number of attendees ______________________*

* Amount Enclosed (@ $33 a person)___________*

*Make Checks out to Dane County Historical Society*

*We expect to have room for fifty attendees and expect the event to fill up quickly, so please send in your registration as soon as possible. *

*We will return your check if we reach capacity before we receive your registration.*