RE: Unknown Donor New Donations

deckercorp@charter.net
Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:43:16 +0000

From: deckercorp@charter.net
Subject: RE: Unknown Donor New Donations
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:43:16 +0000

Hi Sara, I would consider, "Received from anonymous donor on (date)."

Best, John DeckerPresidentDane County Historical SocietyMadison

        -----------------------------------------From: "Taylor County Hi storical Society" To: "Local History List Serve" Cc: Sent: Satur day April 22 2023 11:00:58AM Subject: Unknown Donor New Donations

 Hello Everyone,
 I am wondering how you accession a donation you
 receive in the mail that has no identification of the donor.
 We
 periodically receive donations such as postcards or photos that are m ailed to us with no identification of the donor, no return address etc
.
 We do have a category for found in collection items that we could

probably use, but I was wondering if anyone has a better solution.

 Thank you. Sara Nuernberger President Taylor County Historical So ciety Medford, WI