RE: Unknown Donor New Donations

winebottle@charter.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:15:18 +0000

From: winebottle@charter.net
Subject: RE: Unknown Donor New Donations
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:15:18 +0000

We assign an accession number with the name: "Unknown" and list each i tem received 1, 2, 3 etc. We have a number of Unknowns in our donor li st. Jim WeinzatlExecutive DirectorTomah Area Historical Society & Mus eum

        -----------------------------------------From: "Taylor Count y Historical Society" To: "Local History List Serve" Cc: Sent:
 Saturday April 22 2023 11:00:58AM Subject: Unknown Donor New Donation s

 Hello Everyone,
 I am wondering how you accession a donation
 you receive in the mail that has no identification of the donor.

 We periodically receive donations such as postcards or photos that ar e mailed to us with no identification of the donor, no return address
 etc.
 We do have a category for found in collection items that we c ould probably use, but I was wondering if anyone has a better solution
.
 Thank you. Sara Nuernberger President Taylor County Historical S ociety Medford, WI