Random Lake Historical Society - Grand Opening - Ribbon Cutting - 25th Anniversary!

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Mon, 15 May 2023 14:52:05 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 14:52:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Random Lake Historical Society - Grand Opening - Ribbon Cutting - 25th Anniversary!

5/15/23  Reminder.... THIS COMING SATURDAY 5/20/23 You are cordia lly invited ~
  Annual Meeting 1:00, Ribbon cutting 1:30,    celebrat ion to follow. Everyone is welcome.  Come for part or all of the FUN!*
*We want to extend a special invitation to our Charter Members and those wh o have volunteered and helped the Historical Society achieve such amazing p rogress, over the past 25 years.** Help is needed in the museum that d ay, please respond to this email ASAP,if you can volunteer time on Saturday
.  Thank you!