WI Humanities, Eau Claire Coffee Hours!

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 6 Jun 2023 13:18:02 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: WI Humanities, Eau Claire Coffee Hours!
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 13:18:02 +0000

FYI from WI Humanities:

I'm looking forward to visiting Eau Claire soon and wanted to let you know of a grants "coffee-hours" I'm planning Thursday, June 15th from 12-2 (drop
-in).

If you have any non-profit or university contacts that might be interested,
 feel free to send them this attached flyer with all the details. It is Thu rsday, June 15th from 12-2 at SHIFT Coffee Bar. I will be answering questio ns, talking about basic requirements and even brainstorming possible projec t ideas that people bring.

Here's the FB event link: https://fb.me/e/2Rj9RKLYj

Email for more information or questions: Email for more information or questions: meghan.dudle@wisconsinhumanities.o rg

Best,

Meghan